Friday, September 21, 2007

Child of War

I was standing in the midst of darkness
I saw your face pale and blue
Your eyes were hanging out from the socket,
and your cheeks were two dark holes
Your hands chocked me in my dreams ,
but your heart poured red love in to me.

I was standing in the midst of darkness
I saw the bullet piercing your brain
Your head shattered into million pieces ,
and you cried out loud that broke my ears.
I streached out my hands to reach you ,
but a thousand hands pulled me away from you.

I was standing in the midst of darkness
I tore your hand in that tug of war
Your hands were still pleading for help,
and i cried and cried the whole night .
The tears I shed got frozen like needles ,
and they pierced into me like a wake up call

O my child of war! I cry for you all day
to wash away the darkness in this world
O my child of war!I pray for you whole life
to change the evil minds in this world.
Always I hope for a better world for you,
that will paint all your tears to rainbows!.

No comments: