Friday, September 21, 2007

Winter

It's my wedding day.
O! my love you've still not come .

My friends have gathered to welcome you .
Wind is dancing and blowing
trumpets with joy
Trees have sent their leaves to spread
carpets in your way

I can hear my heart singing songs f love
O my love you've still not come .

Now I feel the warmth of your touch
Your hands are so cold and white.
see me decorated all over my body
with the pearls of love you showered on to me
see my cheeks turned red with your kissess

My heart is singing songs of love
Atlast O my love you have come.

Now I feel the chill of your passion
Your love is so ardent and pure
that heats my body from cell to cell
your love is so intense and strong
that pierces in to my bones
and breaths life in to my lungs .

Let me forget myself in to you
Let my mouths wisper the secret of love to you
Let my eyes give diamonds of joy in your feets
Let my heart beat a new song just for you

Let us dance together and sing the songs of love
Atlast O! my love you have come!

No comments: